Welcome to Community Bank of Tri-County’s Community Bank Blog. We encourage and welcome visitors to contribute to the conversation through our Blog. To keep our community focused, we have set some guidelines:
- Community Bank of Tri-County Blog is moderated and all comments are reviewed by the Marketing Department.
- All profiles are managed by the Marketing Department, specifically Marketing Manager, as a function of its oversight responsibilities for social media communications. Only Community Bank of Tri-County Marketing Department employees publish to the organizations social media profiles/pages and the Marketing Manager approves all correspondence prior to release.
- To ensure exchanges that are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we will NOT post comments that are or include:
- Off Topic. We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If individuals have an idea for a subject, would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up, please use our contact form.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain, will be excluded.
- Personal Attacks. If such individual disagrees with the content, we’d like to hear from them, but ask that they refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent and/or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Illegal. Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Offensive Language. Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- Private or Confidential Information. Individuals are asked to not provide any specific account details or other personal information. Customer Service can be directly contacted for these issues.
- HTML. Comments in HTML format (or URLs) will not be accepted. Plain text only will be accepted.
- Threatened or Actual Litigation. We will exclude posting comments concerning threatened or actual litigation, or disputes, between individuals and any other person or entity. If there is a concern(s) about an issue and would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up from us, individuals may do so at email@example.com.
- Messages will be accurate (carefully authored and vetted to provide accurate information), brevity (brief and direct), timely (current and forward looking) and professional.
- Community Bank of Tri-County does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of the bank. In addition, we do not validate assertions or forward-looking statements in the comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of Community Bank of Tri-County unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of the bank) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement – If anyone believes in good faith that materials available on the Community Bank of Tri-County site infringe copyright, they (or their agent) may send Community Bank of Tri-County a notice requesting us to remove the material or block access to it.
About Outside Links
On occasion we will include links to websites created, operated and maintained by a private business or organization. We provide these links as a service to our visitors, and are not responsible for the content, views, or privacy policies of these sites.
We take no responsibility for any products or services offered by this website, nor do we endorse or sponsor the information it contains.
In addition, websites may change location, ownership and address frequently. Community Bank of Tri-County is not responsible for the accessibility of these links.
Community Bank of Tri-County reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. The most current guidelines will be posted here.
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the community.