Community Bank of Tri-County is now accepting submissions for our annual calendar contest. The calendar will feature 14 beautiful, full-color scenes from our community, taken by photographers like you!
In addition to bragging rights for their “famous photo”, each winner will receive a $25 gift card, and the cover winner will receive a $50 gift card. There will also be a “People’s Choice” award for best photo as selected by our Facebook fans.
Interested? Here are some guidelines to follow when submitting your work:
– Photos should be high resolution, outdoor-themed and taken within our community: Calvert, Charles or St. Mary’s counties in Maryland or King George County and Fredericksburg in Virginia. We need photos from all four seasons, so look through those collections and send us your best shots!
– Photo orientation should be landscape and able to fit the 11’’ x 8.5’’ calendar format.
– All photos must be accompanied by a completed photo release form.
– All photos submitted should be the original work of the person submitting the photo.
– Contestants under the age of 18 should have a parent or guardian sign their photo release.
– Limit 5 entries per contestant.
All photos can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Facebook at http://a.pgtb.me/PXnZVG. The deadline for submissions is Friday, October 4, 2013. For more information, visit our website at www.cbtc.com, or contact Monica at 240-427-1048.