Maybe you’ve seen them out and about in the community, helping out where help is needed. You may have recognized their unique red and white T-shirts. They’re not just volunteers; they’re members of the Community Bank of Tri-County Community Corps, living up to one of our core values: community-focused.
These Community Corps volunteers are our employees, families and friends, neighbors and customers, helping to enhance the quality of life in the communities where we live and work.
In recent weeks, Community Corps volunteers have been out in force at the following events:
• The Dahlgren Lions Club Roaring 5k and 1-mile Leo Fun Run at the King George Family YMCA.
• Bowl for Kids’ Sake sponsored by Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake.
• The Annual Potomac River Watershed Clean-up Day at St. Clement’s Island.
• The Center for Children Touch a Truck Festival in Waldorf.
• Christmas in April – St. Mary’s County Annual National Rebuilding Day.
Become a member of the Corps!
Community Corps is always looking for volunteers to come out and help! If you are interested in getting involved and helping our community, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you find a volunteer opportunity.